03 Dec 2013
Thank you Donors
Thank you very much for your helping hand.
Super Typhoon Haiyan donors, click to view.
15 Nov 2013
Important Notice for Master students
Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA) have set minimum 3.0 CGPA as the criteria to qualify for graduation.
MQA have adviced the higher education providers to apply the minimum 3.0 CGPA earlier than the effective date of 1st June 2014 for the new students intake.
Current students are advised to make necessary improvement in their education.
15 Nov 2013
Let's do our part as global citizens
Let's do our part as global citizens to reach out to the plights of the Philippines who is struck by the Super Typhoon Haiyan that has brought devastation to central parts of the island.& has affected their daily lives.
As an educational institution, let's do our small part by donating & giving some financial assistance to those who are suffering from hunger, illness & facing the harsh weather, etc.
Whatever amount donated by staff, students & Mantissa will be made transparent through Mantissa website with the names & amount stated clearly.
Please give your donation to Lisa who'll coordinate this project at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks.
Click to download
31 Oct 2013
E Brary and Digital Library Guide
Click to download Ebrary
Click to download Library Online Learning Resource
Dear Studnets (International)
Please read this announcement on visa renewal. Very Important.
19 Oct 2013
Poor Attendance and Barred from Exam
30 May 2013
Hybrid MBA for IEMBA candidates/graduates
21 May 2013
Transfer Student -- Term and Conditions
For international students, please read. (download)
16 May 2013
International Student Pass Renewal
Notice: Student Visa Renewal Notice
Please submit your passport 2 months before the expiry date of your student visa. Failure to do so, we will not be responsible of the consequences, your renewal will be rejected without prior notice.
Please read - Student pass renewal charges (download)
30 Apr 2013
27 Mar 2013
Pay Pal Payment Method
Now you can make your fee payments via Pay Pal.
Click to download.
With immediate effect, all students registering for MBA PGSM project are required to complete the project in 90days and a viva session will be conducted.
Students who exceed the candidature period of the study, will have to pay a yearly fee of RM1000.
Note that the new policy required PGSM Top Up BBA/MBA students to complete their study within 3 years. Otherwise all credits earned will not be valid.
The Management of Mantissa College
06 Mar 2013
To ALl Studnets : Assignment: Important Reminder
18 Feb 2013
PGSM- MBA & BBA - Comments on Assignment
07 Feb 2013
For Local Students : Pinjaman Kerajaan Negeri Selangor
05 Feb 2013
MBA Students : Must Read
04 Feb 2013
MORE Portal : User Guidelines
1. Steps to create MORE portal user ID. Click to download
2. Steps to access lecture notes and assignment. Click to download
3. Steps to upload assignment. Click to download
21 Jan 2013
To all BBA & MBA Students - UoB,PGSM & WLV
Below are list of important guidelines strictly to be followed by the respective students:
1. All Bolton MBA applicants must pay at least RM20,000 before they can be accepted.
2. Top up Bolton/ WLV stud must pay one yr full fee as well.
3. All resit wth earlier marks between 40-49 can only be eligible for highest grade of C.
4. All UK programmes will not allow 2nd resit but expulsion from the programmes.
5. All stud of PGSM BBA/ MBA stud who scored below 40% must repeat by going through lectures wth full subject pyt as opportunity as higher grade than C is available.
6. It is mandatory for all new PGSM, UOB, WLV applicants to take online English test.
7. Online Business test is applicable to top up degree & MBA students.
21 Jan 2013
BBA Top Up & MBA Students
With effective from today Mantissa Colllege will practice the below two rules:
1. To terminate all top up degree & MBA students who spent more than 3 yrs in degree programme,
2. RM 2,000 charge/ semester on int'l students who do not attend class or not registering sufficient subject credits